Today’s mantras: Start Fresh. Stay Unforsweatable. Translation: Just because you work out like a Spartan doesn’t mean you have to smell gross especially after running up and down a football field or a flight of stairs. No worries because Old Spice has you covered in more ways than one. Considered the “Greatest Smell in the NFL,” Old Spice introduces its latest array of Invisible Spray Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants. Formulated with the modern-day man in mind, meaning full coverage for up to 48 hours, the product goes on dry and low residue reduces streaking on clothes and skin.
Also, the product is available in a variety of non-traditional scents that include:
1. Swagger: Notes of Lime and Cedarwod remixed for a unique Fall seasonal blend that is guaranteed to boost your confidence.
2. Pure Sport: A masculine Lemon-Lime aroma keeps you energized whether you are hiking, cycling or climbing the corporate ladder.
3. Bearglove: Just in time for cuffing season this combo of apple, citrus and spice will bring out the grizzly in any gentleman.
In addition to the manly scents is the innovative science for combating sticky, icky sweat. A special “powerfully-patented sweat-activated technology that uses an odor-neutralizing beta-cyclodextrin (BCD) molecule to trap odor and lock it away.” In layman terms: the more you sweat, the stronger the BCD activates to ensure overall freshness all day long.
To guarantee invisible sweat protection we must first learn proper application of the product. For best results: Please, please, please shake well before usage.
Four Easy Steps for Invisible Protection:
1. Identify the container
2. Unlock cap, hold 6 inches and spray liberally.
3. Look in the mirror, repeat #Unforsweatable and flex.
4. If you forget to apply no sweat … just remember you have an extra can in your gym bag or desk drawer.
Now to talk you through the process is Denver Broncos Linebacker Von Miller “Coach Talk” Talk:
Remember: Be like Von, spray once and witness your swagger and confidence last from the boardroom to the bedroom.
For more information on the new Old Spice Invisible Spray Line, visit Oldspice.com. To follow on social visit Twitter (@OldSpice), Facebook (Facebook.com/OldSpice), Instagram (@OldSpice) and Tumblr (oldspice.tumblr). Also catch more Old Spice videos on the Manmercials channel on YouTube.
Join the conversation by following @OldSpice with the hashtag #Unforsweatable
Thanks guys and as always you’re #smellcome
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Old Spice. The views and opinions expressed are solely the author’s own and do not express the views or opinions of the Old Spice brand.
Image Source: The Gentleman’s Daily & Old Spice
Video Source: Old Spice